Monday 14 January 2019

Divergent by Veronica Roth


One choice can transform you. Really that sentence doesn't have meaning until you've read the book. And you should read Divergent. It's one of those books that gets you thinking. It is a mix of everything. You get so hooked into the book that you don't realize anything else. I completed the whole book in one sitting and a whooping span of 6 hours when I should have been studying for my exams. Believe me, guys, when I say it's that good.

Well saying anything about the book really makes me feel like I will spoil the book for you. So I don't want to and I am not gonna say anything. So read it get a feel and comment down below.

And those who've seen the movie please read the book it's much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

Colleen Hoover is an exceptional writer, you easily recognize that with her work. Before reading this novel, I believed that there is ...