Sunday 3 March 2019

2 States: The Story Of My Marriage by Chetan Bhagat

6969361

I've read every book by Chetan Bhagat. I chose this one to review first because it is one of his best works. And less altered in the movie. I swear when books are converted in the movie they just ignore it's best parts. It is sad really. Anyways this book is about a couple with totally opposite culture. Every character of this book seems to have a backstory, not many authors can achieve that. 

One thing I love about Chetan Bhagat's books, is they have the shittiest hero or a protagonist if you prefer that. Most of the time you hate his decisions and other times you pity him. In this story not much change that. In some first scenes, Krish is pining over Ananya so hard that it actually makes us laugh out loud. And there are many scenes like that. Their story unfolds beautifully. Although, I would say that they both jump in the relationship too quickly. I am one of those who prefers an amusing chase instead of the characters jumping at each other. 

Other characters of this book are nicely written. You can actually understand what goes inside their head. There are many amazing scenes in this story and some them could have been better. But I will say this is a good book and a quick read.

Enjoy reading............

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

Colleen Hoover is an exceptional writer, you easily recognize that with her work. Before reading this novel, I believed that there is ...